Online Registry Demonstration Video 2012 from taronga on Vimeo.
We hope that you enjoy using the following features of the site:
- Learn about the Registry in ABOUT US.
- Access information about National Wildlife Health ROUNDS, held every month, covering various disease topics and open to all members of the Widlife Disease Association (Australiasia) or Australian Society for Veterinary Pathologists (ASVP),
- Learn more about the collaborative work being undertaken within the Australian Biosecurity Intellicence Network (ABIN) and our involvement in the WildHealth Project,
- Use the EXPERTISE and Resource Registry to identify specialists or institutions to help you with your investigations,
- Download chapters of the COMMON DISEASES of urban wildlife,
- Explore the INTERESTING CASES section to view Interesting Cases, to submit your Interesting Cases (including digital images or electronic reports), to download Quarterly Summaries of Registry cases, and to download Illustrated Case Reports. The Illustrated Case Reports have been prepared from the Registry’s self-teaching slide sets. We hope that these case reports will be useful self-teaching aids.
- Follow the USEFUL LINKS to other Australian and International animal health websites,
- Download PUBLICATIONS and FORMS,
- Please consider making a DONATION to the Registry to help us continue our work in the field of wildlife health.