The Australian Registry of Wildlife Health was founded at Taronga Zoo in 1985 and has since grown into a diagnostic and resource centre. The Registry focuses on detecting and diagnosing endemic, emerging and exotic diseases of wildlife that could have impacts on Australia’s trade/economy, biodiversity, tourism and human health.
Learn more about the Registry staff and associates by viewing their profile.
- Dr Cheryl Sangster - Veterinary Pathologist
- Dr Peter Johnson - Volunteer
- Dr. Bill Hartley - Founder
- Dr. David Phalen - Veterinarian
- Dr. David Spratt - Parasitologist
- Dr. Karrie Rose - Manager
- Dr. Larry Vogelnest - Senior Veterinarian
- Jane Hall - Wildlife Project Officer
- Paul Thompson - Laboratory Technical Officer
- Phoebe Meagher - Pathology Assistant
- Tammy McDonogh - Laboratory Technical Officer